Monday, June 29, 2009

The Home Stretch

We only have 1 more day left on our trip. I cant believe how fast this summer has gone by.
This weekend we went to this high ropes coarse. It was so much fun. Let me just say that if you are afraid of heights this is not for you. We were so high up in the air I was a little scared, and I dont mind heights at all. It started and ended with the two longest ziplines in the UK. It was crazy. Then we had one of the guys who worked there meet us at a pub and then he drove all 6 of us, in two different trips to the train station. It was a £40 cab ride on the way there so that was a relief. He was really nice.

Scotland is so pretty and green. The weather here has been amazing. It was a little cloudy yesterday and this morning, more foggy actually. But other than that it has only rained a couple times, and either way I never mind the rain, I love it.

Well its been a great trip and although I am sad that I have to leave I am excited to end up back in Seattle for the summer. After a short pitstop in Arizona, where it will be way to hot for me to stand, I will head home for a bit! I cant wait to see everyone!

Cheers
MalMil

No comments:

Post a Comment