Wednesday, June 3, 2009

more amsterdam...

So besides everything I already mentioned in the other REALLY long post about Amsterdam  these are a few tips that I would suggest if you go (and other things I forgot earlier) 

1.  The red light district: If you are looking for a clean prostitute that stands in a glass door/window, in an itty bitty bikini Amsterdam is the place to be.  I also suggest that you give them a little wave, some of them will not like it because they dont want a wave, they want your money, but its fun anyways.

2.  Stroop Waffles:  these little sweet waffle things are sooo good.  I am going to order them online when I get home because I am craving them.  They are a good breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack or dessert.  Amazing little treats!

3.  Abraxas and Greenhouse coffee shops:  Really good atmosphere, clean and not too packed.  We had a group of 10 and we didnt have space issues.  Plus Greenhouse has some bomb food...there are 2 Abraxas' one looks like a tree house, that one was the best, just a little smaller.

4.  FEBO: The most disgusting, amazing  fast food ever.  I cant even explain a FEBO there are literally vending machine walls of hot food, and a little counter where you can get a couple other things like the amazing fries and mayo.  Its the best worst food Ive ever had.

So there is my list, short and sweet.  notice there are 4 items...duh 4.  But there is much more to do, see and eat there!

peace
MalMil

1 comment:

  1. Mallory,
    Sounds as if your trip to Amsterdam was better then you expected! Just curious, what exactely is a "clean" prostitute?

    ReplyDelete