Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Welcome to Edinburgh

We have been in Edinburgh, Scotland for a week already. The time is flying by. I cant believe I am going to be back in Arizona in less than a week, thats scary.

There is not a whole lot to do here, a lot of shopping and walking around. We went to the castle that is in town. its the queens summer home. It was amazing. This place is so beautiful and green. There are hills everywhere its amazing. The castle was really cool, we saw the crown jewels and everything.

Last night we also went on a literary pub crawl where 2 actors walked us around the city and talked about famous writers from Edinburgh. It was really fun. Not so much a "pub" crawl as it was a walking tour of the city, but it was still fun. We stopped at 2 pubs along the way. These two guys were really funny. They told great stories. We went to this amazing Italian restaurant after called Bella Italia. Its sooooo good I always finish every single thing on my plate, and everyone knows I love my Italian!! yummy!

Well as my trip is coming to an end I cant help but plan my next one!! I cant wait to travel more and more. There is so much to see and so much to do that I have missed this time around. Cant wait to show everyone pictures!!!

Peace
MalMil

1 comment:

  1. any great authors that you would like to read? you are one of the pickest eaters yet you have not complained about the food over there once! actaully i suppose you are not as picky as you once were, you are just a healthy eater. we must talk aobut what you want your first at home meal to be.
    be safe on the zip line! have fun.
    much love mom

    ReplyDelete